TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GENERAL WEBSITE USAGE
The term ‘Traffic Marshal’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Tec Training (GB) Ltd, the owner of the website, located at F2, WaterFront Studios Business Centre, 1 Dock Road, London, E16 1AH. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Tec Training (GB) Ltd provides this website for the use of companies, organisations and individuals who would like to find out more about health and safety training from our portfolio of training provision, or have a general query regarding more specific training requirements.
You can also contact us to arrange a bespoke course (programmes are delivered nationally via a network of qualified and experienced trainers), a training needs analysis or simply advice and guidance. If you have any questions regarding any of the courses, please use the details on this website to contact us.
COURSES DELIVERED ON SITE
We can offer “On Site” training for a minimum of 6 delegates. In order to carry out “on site” training we require a classroom type facility for the theory and space to carry out training in the safe reversal of a vehicle.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Tec Training (GB) Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.